Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's a girl!!!

Well after 3 ultrasounds we finally have a fairly sure answer (about 80%) that we are having a little girl!!! We sure have a stubborn little one on our hands! Every time we have gone in the baby is in a not very helpfull position with it's little legs crossed and will not move at all for us no matter what we do! On my second ultrasound they had me upsidedown on the table and rolling over, and all kinds of stuff, but still, she wouldn't budge! Today was fun! Not only did we get to find out more definately what we are having I got to watch my little baby yawn! It was soo cute! And they even got it recorded for me!

2 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

Congratulations...I am so excited to see this little girl, amongst all of the boys at church. CONGRATS again!

Suzie Koskella said...

Yeah! We need another girl in the world! Congrats!