Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hard Times

Well a series of unfortnate events have taken place in the last few days...well actually really only one! I got layed off today after working at Commercial Tire for the past year and a bit...and I also have to drop out of school for the semester. I guess life happens right! Anyway, on the brighter side of things, Phil is possibly starting up full time at Lowes next week. That would help us out a lot, especially now! Thank goodness I still have benefits for the next three months!!!

1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

Oh Whitney I'm sorry to hear all that. The oil field laid off a bunch of people back in December (including Devon) and we had no idea what we were going to do bu the Lord blessed us with another job. Hang in there things will get better.